Our MCSE Boot Camp is an intensive test-preparation program designed for experienced Microsoft IT professionals that reinforces all the knowledge you need to earn the MCSE certification. This course will get you up to speed on Windows 2003 and prepare you for multiple Microsoft certification exams. In this Boot Camp, you will practice sample questions and take simulated exams using Transcender, the industry-leading test-preparation product. All seven exams you need to become MCSE-certified are included in the Boot Camp as well as one free retake voucher for each exam. In addition, by successfully completing the seven exams, you will achieve the following additional certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Windows Vista, Configuration.
You Will Take These Exams
• Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (70-270)
• Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290)
• Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291)
• Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-293)
• Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure (70-294)
• Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (70-298)
• TS: Microsoft Windows Vista Client, Configuring (70-620)
Note: This course is taught by GigaWave's partner, Global Knowledge.